24 Feb BRANY Announces Launch of Informed Consent Builder Tool
For Immediate Release
January 27, 2023
BRANY Announces Launch of Informed Consent Builder Tool
New cloud-based application improves collaboration in developing compliant informed consent forms for research
A new addition to the Protocol Builder® line of products, Informed Consent Builder™, was announced today. The cloud-based application is available as a fully integrated add-on to the protocol writing application or as a standalone product.
“Our customers were asking for a solution that would create compliant informed consent forms for research with the same ease that Protocol Builder® creates detailed clinical research protocols,” says Paddy Mullen, President & CEO of BRANY.
Informed Consent Builder™ is a natural extension of the suite of tools that we offer both large and small institutions, as well as biopharmaceutical companies and CROs. Informed Consent Builder™ can be an out-of-the-box solution, or it can be customized to comply with institutional legal and IRB requirements and policies. The tool complies with the latest regulatory guidance for research informed consent forms while allowing the flexibility of customization.”
Informed Consent Builder™ was designed to ensure more accurate research consent forms and eliminate process inefficiencies and time-consuming tasks. It establishes one portal for investigators, research coordinators, and IRB administrators to collaborate on and manage informed consent forms.
Protocol Builder® and Informed Consent Builder™ are powered by BRANY, a national leader in IRB review, research/clinical trial support services, research and higher education compliance training.
Contact for Demonstrations
Institutions and companies that are interested in a demo of Informed Consent Builder can contact Neal Alen at email@example.com or 516-477-5228.
BRANY is a national organization providing a continuum of compliance support services to investigators, hospitals, universities, academic medical centers, biotech, pharma and medical device companies.
The BRANY family includes:
- BRANY Research Services providing outsourced clinical trial start up support services.
- BRANY IRB providing Central IRB, SIRB, SBER, IBC services to biotech, pharma, and institutions.
- CITI Program providing high quality, peer-reviewed, web-based educational courses in compliance ethics, research, and regulatory oversight to over 2700 institutions and organizations around the world.
- Protocol Builder, a secure, cloud-based application that makes the protocol writing, review, and approval process more efficient for investigators, CROs and sponsors.
- HRP Consulting Group, assisting clients with research program evaluations for both human subjects and animal research, providing research compliance training and education, as well as, assistance with accreditation, and IRB administration.
- Tech Software, a leading provider of SaaS compliance solutions for higher-education, academic medical centers (AMC), hospitals, government and biotech companies.
BRANY was founded in 1998 and is currently owned by four nationally ranked academic medical centers: NYU Grossman School of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, and Northwell Health. BRANY IRB was the first IRB in New York to be accredited by AAHRPP in 2006.